Re: Home occupations     reply
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 05:53:15 -0800 (PST)
silver sage had negative feedback about air b and b itinerants sunning in the
courtyard, chatting it up with silver sagers, participating in our potluck
dinners. two of my neighbors eventually moved and the negativity miraculously
went away.

as for the hoa conditional use approval, i'd issue it for six months with the
60-day cancellation clause by either party with cause. after six uneventful
months have it renew automatically for a year.

Alan O'Hashi
Have Camera - Will Travel
BCM  303-910-5782
Typos By iPhone Auto-Correct